The Zeny Jewelry Armoire is a white finish, cabinet wardrobe, with a full mirror attachment. Ideal for your bedroom, the modern and contemporary style organizer, is designed with a solid MDF frame and velvet-lined interior lining to safely store your jewelry and accessories. A lockable key helps small children away from tampering and the head to toe mirror is great for getting ready, such as doing your make-up or other preparations.
Two options to hang the jewelry organizer, either by hanging onto a door by the hooks or the option to be wall mounted. Inside, you will notice 1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 27 necklace hooks, 64 stud earring holes and 96 earring slots. In addition, there is 2 drawers at the bottom for extra storage.
Jewelry Armoire Cabinet Features:
- Jewelry Armoire with Mirror --This white jewelry organizer featured a full sized make up mirror giving full view of your outfit to easily match with your look. The framed mirror is safer than frameless mirror
- Jewelry Armoire with Lock --This jewelry armoire cabinet can be locked with a key. This will keep the jewelry and accessories safe from kids. Just lock the door when you not use
- Plenty of divided space and organizers perfect for storing your favorite jewelry .1 bracelet rod, 2 bottom drawers, 27 necklace hooks, 64 stud earring holes and 96 earring slots. Earrings, necklaces, bracelets, sunglasses, scarves eye shadow, lipsticks sunglasses and moisturizer etc. all can be collected in this cabinet
- Jewelry Armoire Wall Mount --There are 2 ways to install this jewelry cabinet. You can hang the jewelry organizer over the door with equipped hooks, or mount it on the wall with screws. Great choice for small space
- Jewelry Armoire Cabinet -- Keep your make-up table clean and tidy. Space saving and large storage space for your jewelry. Overall size:14.6’’ x 3.3’’ x 47.2’’(L x W x H),Mirror Size:43.3’’ x 10.63’’ (H x L)
1 x jewelry armoire
2 x hanging hooks
1 x key
1 x Pack of Accessories
NOTE: There is only one key in the package, we recommend you to copy another one as a spare.