- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION:This ZENY fire pit is made of high quality solid and long-lasting black coated cast iron frame. It can work long time outside and heat resistant weather resistant.
- ROUND FIRE BOWL:This new stove is made up of a thick round cast iron metal fire pot and four durable metal support legs.Round fire bowl will increase the usable space of the fire pit.
- MULTIPURPOSE: This fire pit will provide warmth to you and your family in the cold season.But also can be used a BBQ grill to providing delicious barbecue for your friends.
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE: Foldable legs,easy to storage and to take it anywhere,anytime with a durable carrying bag. Go out on a picnic with this folding fire pit,get warm and enjoy a bbq
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE:Easy to assemble,just take minutes to set up. A safe spark screen ,BBQ grill and fire poker included. 22 inch Dia.
ZENY™ outdoor garden fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a beautiful, captivating, comfortable atmosphere.With heat proof frame
Ideal for any outdoor gathering, lovers’ bill and coo, parent-child communication or simply sit down alone
Round design and thick cast iron metal construction finished with a black powder coated finish, heat resistant.
Four sturdy legs provide stability and supports
Foldable legs add portability
Travel carrying case included,easy to storage and transport to anywhere
Size:27.5 x 18 inch,Stove Dia:22 inch
Carry Bag, Fire pit bowl; Poker;Cooking Grill; Log grate,Mesh cover
Before using this outdoor fire pit, please thoroughly read and make sure to follow all given instructions, warnings as well as cautions in this manual. Failure to those instructions may result in deaths, serious injuries or property damage.
1. Do NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to light the fire.
2. Do NOT place hot fireplace toos onto combustible surfaces, such as grass, wooden furniture.
a) Using heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to remove spark guard.
b) While using a long-handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow.
c) Wait until embers have developed before adding any additional wood.
d) If additional wood is added, carefully place wood on top of embers. e) Use heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to replace spark protector/cover
3. When in use, there should be no flammable materials around.
4. Do not use on flammaable objects, such as wood, plastic etc.
5. When the fire is out and outdoor fireplace is cool, remove and properly dispose of the ashes.
6. Store the outdoor fireplace assembled in a cool dry location, away from children and pets