About the product:
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL USES - This ZENY outdoor garden fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a beautiful, captivating, comfortable atmosphere; special pattern design makes it an ideal choice for warmth, BBQ and cooling drinks and food in patio/garden/yard
- SOLID STABLE CONSTRUCTURE - Attractive faux stone line design with DIY splicing feature, constructed of high quality iron mesh and frame, square shape adds stability
- SAFELY CONSIDERATE DESIGN- Features with mesh lid to prevent burning embers blowing and comes with a poker to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid safely
- BONUS - The provided outer cover helps keep the fire pit clean and dry even in rainy days.
- ASSEMBLE EASILY - Simple design, easy to assemble under the manual enclosed.
Made of solid and long-lasting black coated metal, ZENY outdoor square fire pit not only provide warmth, but addes elegant decoration as a beautiful artwork. It can work longtime outside and keep rust resistant. Mesh lid is responsible for stoppingashes and sparks from flying out and burning you. Poker is used for stokingfire and removing the lid. Both of them ensure its safety use and gives youdual protection. Beautiful patterns and square clean line make it a perfectornament in your garden, patio or backyard. It will be worthy of your choice!
N.W.: 28 lbs / G.W.: 32.6 lbs
Overall dimensions: 32” (W) × 13” (H) × 32”(L)
1× Metal fire pit
1× Mesh screen lid
1× Fire pit cover
Before using this outdoor fire pit, please thoroughly read and make sure to follow all given instructions, warnings as well as cautions in this manual. Failure to those instructions may result in deaths, serious injuries or property damage
1. Do NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to light the fire
2. Do NOT place hot fireplace toos onto combustible surfaces, such as grass, wooden furniture
a) Using heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to remove spark guard
b) While using a long-handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow
c) Wait until embers have developed before adding any additional wood
d) If additional wood is added, carefully place wood on top of embers
e) Use heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to replace spark protector/cover
3. When in use, there should be no flammable materials around
4. Do not use on flammaable objects, such as wood, plastic etc
5. Wehen the fire is out and outdoor fireplace is cool, remove and properly dispose of the ashes
6. Store the outdoor fireplace assembled in a cool dry location, away fron children and pets.