The ZENY DC Inverter Plasma cutter, is a 50AMP CUT-50 Dual Voltage 110-220V cutting machine. Suitable for a wide range of applications including sheet metal fabrication, light industrial use, site work, automotive, ducting work, repair and maintenance services. The cutting machine not only use in businesses and DIY users but also fully accommodating the demands of professional operators.
DC Inverter Plasma Cutter Features:
- High Efficiency & Energy Saving -- ZENY cutter machine by using inverter technical of switch power, stable and greatly reduces the dimensions and weight of main transformer, energy saving 50%, as well as the efficiency is increased by 30%. Improved cooling method for the cutting torch; greatly makes the cutting consumables more endurable.
- 110V or 220V Dual Voltage-- The ability of the dual voltage allows the plasma cutter to operate at 110V or 220V, with a power of 60HZ. The plasma cutter has the function to supply gas ahead and turn off gas delayed.
- Compact Design & Widely Applications -- This ZENY compact plasma cutter has a handle for portability. Easy taking. The net weight is 22.05LB. It is perfect for perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Ideal for both home garages and workshops.
- Specification for Cutter Machine -- Voltage: 110/220V, 60HZ, 3.5/4.8KVA; Main Fuse: 16/22A; Current rage:20-50A; No-load Voltage:230V; Duty cycle: 60%; Efficiency:85%; Insulation class: F; Protection class: IP21S; Max cutting thickness:1-12mm
- The Plasma Cutting is equipped with a high quality Plasma Torch developed specifically to enhance and improve the cut quality.
- The unit features a compact design and carry handle for total portability and low system cost.
- Built-in over-heat protection, over-voltage protection and lack of compressed air pressure protection.
- The ability of the dual voltage allows the plasma cutter to operate at 110V or 220V
- It is perfect for perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Ideal for both home garages and workshops.
- Piloting arc system can strike arc easily with principle of high frequency oscillating.
- Inverter power supply generates powerful DC welding current through PWM technology