- 【Programmable 12 Settings】- Choose from 12 baking functions, developed with nutrition in mind, settings include: Basic, French, Whole-Wheat, Quick, Sweet, Gluten Free, Rapid Bake, Dough, Jam, Cake, Sandwich, Bake.
- 【Compact but Large Capacity】- ZENY automatic bread machine overall dimension is 12.48''L x 10.91''W x 12.6''H, it is compact and space saving. Output 550W bread maker with up to a 2.0-pound loaf capacity is ideal for larger families.
- 【2 Loaf Sizes (1.5 / 2LB)】- 3 Crust Colors (Light / Medium / Dark), prepares a wide variety of homemade bread to customize your bread just the way you like it!
- 【LED Display Control】- Large LED display and intuitive button controls for easy operation. The cover of the bread machine has an intuitive interface, which can easily observe the kneading and fermentation state without opening
- 【Easy to Clean】- This bread maker machine is made of PP food grade housing with removable nonstick baking pan cleans easily.
Material: PP+Aluminume+Stainless Steel
Product Dimension:12.48''L x 10.91''W x 12.6''H
Net Weight: 9.59 lbs
Length of Power Cord:38.31inch
1 x Bread Maker
1 x Instructions
1. For the first time, set the toaster to baking mode, bake it empty for 10 minutes, and then use it after cooling.
2. Before making, make sure that the lower barrel is correctly positioned and fixed. When the bread is finished, gloves should be worn to insulate and extract the bread barrel to prevent scalding
3. Color and loaf should be selected according to the actual situation, otherwise it will be scorched / mixed.
4. When cutting the panel, take out the blade with a hook to avoid scalding
5. The best water temperature for bread making is 20 ° to 25 ° and the water temperature is 48 ° to 50 ° when using ultrafast program. Too high or too low will affect the baking result
6. When using the delay function, do not add perishable ingredients
7. Power off and cool before cleaning, and wipe the bread pan with wet cloth to prevent damaging the non stick coating. If the blade is not easy to take out, soak it in warm water for half an hour and then take it out for cleaning