- High Quality & Professional Microscope -- ZENY binocular compound microscope is made of full solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish and it is an ideal instrument for clinical examination, teaching demonstration, and biological, bacteriological & pharmaceutical researches. Glance at the structure of fungi and protozoa, and even see the details of cell walls, membranes, organelles, as well as the nucleus in cells.
- Eight Magnification Settings -- This binocular compound microscope offers 40X, 80X, 100X, 200X, 400X, 800X,1000X & 2000X 8 manification settings. And it comes with a binocular sliding head, two pairs of widefield eyepieces, four Archromatic objectives, coarse & fine focusing, mechanical stage, and electrical LED illumination system.
- Focusing Control Knobs on Both Sides -- Focus adjustment: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides; Transmitted (lower) illuminator: LED light, intensity adjustable; All metal mechanical components; Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240V
- Specification for Compound Microscope -- Ocular diopter adjustable on both eyetubes; Nosepiece: revolving quadruple; Stage: mechanical double layer size: 4-1/2inchx 4-15/16inch (115mm x 125mm); Stage x-y stroke (travel range): 2-13/16inch x 1-3/16inch (70mm x 30mm); Condenser and diaphragm: NA1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm
- 1 Year Warranty -- All the items in our store have full one year warranty since purchasing date, any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
ZENY microscope is a very useful, great easy operation instrument. Superb suitable for beginners to cultivate their scientic interest and development, great for school students lab or home use to discover magical wonderful tiny world
Features & Specifications：
Full solid metal frame construction with stain resistant enamel finish
Sliding Adjustable Interpupillary Distance: 2-3/16 inch - 3-0 inch (55 - 75mm)
Focus: Coaxial coarse and fine knobs on both sides
Wide-field Eyepiece: WF10X/18 and WF20X
Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring) and 100X (spring,oil).
Viewing head: 45 degrees inclined 360 degrees swiveling binocular
Nosepiece: revolving quadruple
Stage: double layer X-Y mechanical stage with scales
Stage Dimensions: 4-1/2 inch x 4-15/16 inch (115 mm x 125 mm)
Translation range: 2-13/16 inch x 1-3/16 inch (70 mm x 30 mm) Stage upward moving lock protects objectives and slides Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with iris diaphragm & filter Illumination: LED lamp, 110V/20W，intensity adjustable
Power supply: AC/DC adapter, 7.5V/7.5W (UL approved) - Input: 100-240V
Accessories: dust cover, green & blue filters, and a bottle of immersion oil
Manufactured under ISO 9001 Quality Control Standard
What's in the package?
Siedentopf Binocular Microscope Head
Microscope Body Frame with Double Layer Mechanical Stage and LED Illumination
DIN Standard Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X & 100X, Widefield 10X
2 WF10X Eyepieces
2 Widefield 20X Eyepieces
Blue,Yellow, Green Color Filters
1 Dust Cover
1 Sample Immersion Oil
100 glass slides and cover slips (22X22mm)
100-sheet lens cleaning papers