- Brand New In Box, Durable Water Proof Polyethylene Cover, Rust & Corrosion resistant powder coated steel framework
- Great for Commercial use / Parties / backyard events, etc, Removable Walls attached with Velcro Fasteners. Includes Ropes and Stakes for added Stability
- 4 x Walls w/Windows / 2 x Solid Walls 6PCS bags used for Counterweight
- Color: White, Installation Manual Included, Please Note: We advise customers to never leave canopy up overnight or under bad weather conditions. We will not be responsible for such weather damages. It is up to customers decision to determine the correct weather condition.
- Please Note: We advise customers to never leave canopy up overnight or under bad weather conditions. We will not be responsible for such weather damages. It is up to customers decision to determine the correct weather condition. Warning: Polyethylene Fabric is not fire proof, pls be away from sources of fire.
10 X 20 Ft
4 x Walls w/Windows / 2 x Solid Walls 6PCS bags used for Counterweight
BBQs,parties by the pool
Markets, Fetes and Fairs
Picnics and sports events
Free zip door wall
Free Mesh fluscreen wall
All metal frame joints
Note: Gazebos / Marquees should be considered as a 'temporary structure'. Although these products are designed to withstand mild weather conditions including light winds and rain, they are not designed to be used as a permanent or semi-permanent structure, or used for camping, but rather as an occasional use item. As a general rule it is considered that the structure be used for day or night events but not left erected for days, weeks, or months etc. Outdoor structures must be securely fixed: It is not possible for us to determine the type of fixing that may be required in all circumstances and uses under all weather conditions. It is important for the user to determine how and where the item is used and to be aware that any outdoor structure needs to be adequately secured to prevent damage to the structure and/or injury to people due to wind etc. Suggestions: In some circumstances (eg: wind-sheltered courtyards) it may be adequate to use sandbags and light guy ropes to secure this structure. The user needs to keep in mind that this item has a large surface area and may need to be guyed down to other fixed structures, heavy sandbags, or a combination of both to prevent damage from wind. Adequate measures required to secure the structure under the circumstances of its use are left to the end user to decide.