The Zeny Mig 130 welding machine is a commercial grade with variable feed speed control, torch with full on/off safety feature, automatic thermal safety protection and adjustable heating. This Flux-Cored wire is a gas-less welder with self-release metal-inert gas while welding, which prevents oxidation of the welded area.
ZENY MIG130 Gas-Less Flux Core Features:
- Solid Construction-- ZENY MIG 130 welding machine is compact and exquisite MIG welder is constructed of high-quality durable steel, fully painted body can withstand rust and wear, a strong and durable welding machine for your long-term use
- Flux-Cored Wire, Gas Less Welder-- This welder machine uses convenient Flux-Cored wire, self release metal-inert gas while welding, prevent oxidation of the welded part. Automatic Thermal Safety Protection, Ideal for welding mild steel, stainless steel.
- Adjustable Feeding Speed-- ZENY MIG welder features 4 levels of current flow settings, by adjusting the 4 buttons for MIN/MAX,1/2. It also features a wire feeding speed adjust rotary knob, 10 levels of wire feeding speeds for your choice. Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control
- Widely Applications-- It is perfect for perfect for home DIY and general repairing work. Ideal for both home garages and workshops.
- Specifications for This Welder-- Frequency : 50/60HZ/ Max absorbed power (KVA): 2.5/ Absorbed power 60% (KVA): 1.1, Power factor:0.9, Flux wire diameter (MM): 0.8-0.9, Max Open Voltage: 33V/ Current range (A):50-90
Voltage: 110 V / 60 Hz Single Phase
Welding Current:50-120 AMP
10% at 105AMP 35% at 60 AMP
Max open voltage: 37V
Weld able wires: 0.023'' to 0.035'' steel and stainless steel, 0.030'' to 0.035'' flux-cored
Variable Feed Speed Control
Torch With Full On / Off Safety Control
Automatic Thermal Safety Protection
4 adjustable heating
Ideal for welding mild steel, stainless steel.
Gas Less Welder
MIG-130 Main Unit
Welding Spool Wire
Welding Face Mask
Chipping Hammer/ Wire Brush
2.5M Torch, extra 2 Tips
If feeder still does not work, cut a section of wire off, then re-feed.