The Zeny 10lbs. Medicine Ball is great for improving and strengthening your core muscle group, endurance, coordination and basic physical fitness. It can also help with toning and overall workout routine. Suitable for all men, women, old or youths, the rubber material ball is a fantastic addition for your exercise workout training.
We also offer the medicine ball in 6lbs, 8lbs, and 12lbs weights. Click below to go directly to the other weight sizes.
10lb Medicine Ball Features:
- HIGH QUALITY SOLID RUBBER BALL - The rubber material makes the medicine ball a great option for fitness enthusiasts that love to do medicine ball exercise. Whether you’re beginner or advanced athletes, the medicine ball will help to develop power and improve conditioning
- TEXTURED SURFACE - The weighted exercise ball features textured surface, increasing the friction of grasping and providing an easy solid grip during your workout
- 10lb Medicine Ball - 10lb weight and 9 inches diam. Great for for upper- and lower-body exercises. When you are training, you should pay attention to choosing the medical ball at your start according to the weight you can load. As training increases, you can increase the weight of the exercise ball and improve your physical fitness according to your personal situation
- GYM GRADE FITNESS BALL -- Rubber medicine ball is a classic fitness tool that has been used for fitness, Pilates and rehabilitation. Increase flexibility and balance of whole body muscles
Heavy Duty Rubber Material
ZENY weighted medicine ball has rubber shell which is heavy duty and wear-resisting.built for long term.Can withstand all kinds of intense workout.
Textured Surface Easy To Grip
This rubber medicine ball has a textured finish that offers a better grip during use. When you do any conditioning workouts, the exercise ball won't easily fall from your hands
Great Addition to Any Home Gym
Ideal for for jump squats, walking lunges with side twist. An important gym equipment to any home gym
- Upper body: close grip push-up, overhead toss, shoulder press, triceps extension
- Core: crunch hold, Russian twist, side toss, seated toss
- Lower body: hip hinge toss, single leg squat, lunge pass, lunge with twist
- Total body: heartbeat squat, cross body chop, step-up extend, thruster
1 Medicine Ball